JBuilder 8 losing Libraries

After not running JBuilder 8 for a bit, when I tried to rebuild an applet at $work, I received a very strange set of missing class errors. These classes were right there in the Jar libraries... I swear :)

Well after a few hours of looking around I found that I need to remove the whole 'output path' option (under Run -> Configurations -> Path tab). Then it magically worked.

Go Figure.

I know JBuilder8 is ancient but one applet builds in it and nobody wants to fund it moving to Eclipse...


Popular posts from this blog

Template Toolkit Debugging inside of Perl Dancer

BootstrapX clickover

Changing Dancer::Plugin::Ajax's content type